The key difference at Rawhiti Estate is that we work with you to create your perfect retirement lifestyle.
You tailor our services to suit exactly what you need. If that means you would prefer your own cleaner, would like to have your evening meals catered, or just want some flexibility to suit your lifestyle, we can adapt our services to suit you.
Our standard services for all apartment residents, which are all included as part of our weekly fees, include:
- Weekly apartment cleaning and rubbish collection
- Fresh towels delivered daily, bed linen delivered weekly
- Wi-Fi, phone line rental, water, heating and electricity
- Morning and afternoon tea available daily
- Weekly Chef’s special meal, cooked and served by our own executive chef
- Private dining room and room service catering options available
- Weekly appointment with a healthcare professional, if required
- Emergency call system
Rawhiti Estate is an architecturally designed building with interior design by Lauren Hare and Anna Desbonnets. All apartments feature neutral, sophisticated colour palettes so you can add your own touches.
If needed, we can connect you to experienced “downsizing” experts who can help you plan and prepare for moving to an apartment.
The village includes stunning art in all public spaces, curated by Gow Langsford. Our feature pieces are two sculptures by Paul Dibble and a specially commissioned garden painting by Karl Maughan.